Mentor, A Siemens Business QA Engineer - 7015 in Rehovot, Israel
QA Engineer - 7015
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: QA Engineer (temporary, 6 months) - 7015
Job Location: Israel - Rehovot
Job Category: Software Quality Assurance
The Valor Division is looking for a Temporary Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team for a period of about 6 months; mainlyresponsible for executing and improvement of software testing process.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Conduct product capability testing to include feature, system and flow-level testing
• Assist in deployment, regression, integration testing
• Perform troubleshooting to isolate defects and perform Root Cause Analysis to prevent similar problems
• Assist in the creation and implementation of test plans, test cases
• Work closely with the software developers to ensure the development of high quality code
Applications are invited from high-caliber individuals with the following profile:
• At least 1 year of experience in a QA/Test role
• Degree in Software Engineering or related field
• Knowledge of Linux operating system, networking and hardware an advantage
• Have the ability to use debugger tools to investigate defects
• Knowledge of quality assurance practices and methodologies
• Proven experience in writing qualified Testing documentation (in English language) such as STP, STD, etc.
• Knowledge in Microsoft SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL databases an advantage
• Ability to work independently and overcome challenging problems.
• Proven attention to detail and good memory
• Ability to contribute proactively in a positive way with all members of the project team.