Procter & Gamble Assistant Brand Manager PG Israel in Tel Aviv, Israel
Are you looking for meaningful work? Come to P&G where Brand Management was born!
Did you know Procter & Gamble invented the concept of branding and data-driven brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
As an Assistant Brand Manager, you will be responsible for making sure we win with consumers' preferences in each of the following areas:
When they learn about our product
When they choose to buy the product
When they use the product at home
We are seeking the world's best marketing pros who follow one simple concept: "Consumer is boss".
Working in brand management at P&G means being more than just a marketer, it means being a total business owner. We need someone who is dedicated and who can guide the vision and strategy behind a brand by developing marketing plans and driving innovation. Our Assistant Brand Managers need to work regularly across functions to identify consumer, shopper, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that will continue to grow your brand profitably.
Together, we'll continue to create leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers every single day. Pretty cool, right? We invite you to apply and join us now!
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visitwww.pg.comfor the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What we offer you:
· ResponsibilitiesfromDay1– You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
· Recognizedstateofthe artmarketingskills– We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
· Continuouscoaching&mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
· Dynamicandrespectfulwork environment– We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
· Astrongpedigree- The majority of our General Managers and CEOs come through Brand Management.
· P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from Day 1.
· Work in international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
· Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
· Flexible work arrangements.
· Wellness programs (anti-stress massage, yoga, nutritionist, medical checkup, daily healthy snacks)
· Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and defendants, PG stock, saving plans).
· Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
As an Assistant Brand Manager, you will have full responsibility for your brand including the business results, as well to engage with multi-disciplinary teams (including Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies) to develop top strategies for your brand's success.
You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. We look for people aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
· A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s if fine, preferably with some business focus)
· Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
· Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
· An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
· Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities
· Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
· Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
Job: Marketing/Brand Management
Title: Assistant Brand Manager PG Israel
Location: ISR-Tel Aviv-Tel-Aviv-Yafo
Requisition ID: BRM00000906