Cornerstone onDemand Director, Global Product Support (Tel Aviv, Israel) in Tel Aviv, Israel
We're looking for a
Director, Global Product Support (Tel Aviv, Israel)
This position offers an exciting opportunity in a dynamic internet software company with an intelligent workforce. The Global Product Support Director will provide leadership and will have responsibility for overseeing a global support team including the design, development, roll out and maintenance of the metrics, processes and team structure to deliver consistent, frictionless and efficient support for Cornerstone customers.
This position requires a talented individual who excels in leadership, mentoring, comprehensive problem analysis, software support, customer service, managing team metrics, and driving success through motivating others.
We are looking for candidates with some software application support experience, advanced troubleshooting and problem analysis skills, excellent communication skills and superior customer service skills. You will be part of the Global Client Success Services team and report to the Sr. Director of Global Product Support.
- Develop and deliver strategic and tactical roadmap to create a world-class support experience for large enterprise customers
- Manage a 24x7 global team of technical support professionals delivering highly technical and often complex solutions to customers in various industries
- Leverage various sources to make data-based decisions on team structure, strategic and tactical plans and overall management of team
- Implement and/or refine Support-related processes to enhance efficiency and customer experience
- Institute knowledge capture and reuse for the benefit of customers and internal team members
- Develop team technically and professionally and work to advance team members career aspirations via development plans, training opportunities and involvement with special projects and customer exposure
- Develop and implement strategies to reduce call/case volume
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to help develop and define overall strategy that aligns Global Product Support with Customer Success
- Develop strategies to manage cost and scale without reducing quality of service
- Work closely with Product Management, providing feedback from customers on product quality, bugs, and features
- Establish KPIs to measure and report on team performance
- Achieve high scores for customer satisfaction related to the support function
- Daily operation and management of the Global Product Support team through effective use of resources, including scheduling, staffing and meeting/enhancing standard operating procedures. This includes involvement in hiring, developing and retaining talent in alignment with the Global Product Support talent strategy
- Review and approve client escalations, including providing an informed, objective point of view on global prioritization of all escalated cases
- Responsible for team performance based on performance metrics. Analyze trends and report out performance metrics to executive team on a regular basis
- Travel to other offices is required in this role
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Cornerstone application including the various features and configuration options to be able to provide the required guidance to Global Product Support team.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Information/Technology Management
- 5+ years of experience as a Director, leading global technical, and customer service teams
- 10+ years of experience with a software product company
- Self-starter: motivated and able to take initiative
- Experience in meeting tight deadlines and adapting to changing priorities
- Track record of achieving results through collaborating with multiple functions across a company and strong leadership skills
- Ability to innovate in a fast-growing work environment and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and sometimes highly-charged situations
- Project management, ability to break down bigger projects into smaller tasks and organize different resource to accomplish and deliver results.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) to do trend analysis and regular reporting of metrics
- Analytical – must possess the ability to understand clients’ business processes and workflows and translate them into system functionality to help clients meet their needs with existing system features
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: smart, cool, dependable, and visionary. We are not a typical tech company (paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organisations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company’s solutions are used by more than 35 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on,,, and!
Send to a Friend
Email this Job Ad to your friend(s) by adding their email address(es) along with your details to the field below:
*Separate each recipient email address with a comma.
Recipient email address(es):
Your First Name:
Your Last Name:
Select which language the email should be sent in.
Not sure which position to apply for?Cornerstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.