Salesforce.com, Inc Program Architect in Tel Aviv, Israel
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
Job DetailsProgram Architect
Department Description: At Salesforce, there is nothing more important than the success of our customers. In the Customer Success Group, our trusted experts and high-value services secure customer success by accelerating adoption, engagement, and growth for customers of all sizes. In collaboration with Sales, Technology & Products, and our Partner community, we bring the full power of Salesforce to help customers to achieve business value faster.
Role Description: Strategic Architect who can deliver the full value advisory services offering with engagement oversight from more senior member(s) of practice. Develops reputation as an internal SME in one or more technical domains. Individual contributor to practice. Expected to achieve Certified Technical Architect within 2 to 3 years. Embed with one of our customers for months to years, accelerating ROI and reducing risk. Help your customer establish a solid architecture foundation, effective architecture governance and a continuous delivery engine to allow Salesforce to serve as a mission-critical customer platform. Learn your customer’s business, goals and technology landscape. Form relationships with senior stakeholders and drive a strategic roadmap for their transformation leveraging Salesforce and complementary platforms. Remove architecture roadblocks by leveraging your expertise (enhanced by our accelerated training program), the standards and best practices of our Architect Community and the future vision of our Product Managers. Contribute to our Architect Community so everyone can drive value faster.
Your Impact: Success will be measured by Customer Outcomes, Personal Development, and Architect Community engagement and contribution.
Serve as a Trusted Advisor to our customer’s technology and business leaders, leveraging the collective intelligence of our Architect Community and Product Managers to accelerate business value and reduce risk.
- Contribute to a program vision and advise on program/project strategies.
- Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements from a senior level.
- Enable customer and partners to effectively integrate Salesforce into the customer's infrastructure.
- Ensure health of customer architecture across Salesforce products and complementary platforms.
- Drive, through governance and attention to critical architecture decisions, adherence to standards and best practices in domains such as: Security, Performance, Integration, Analytics, Mobile, Release Management and Development Lifecycle.
- Engage Salesforce Architect Community, Product Managers and Core Engineering on high-risk architecture recommendations.
- Advise and mentor diverse teams of customer and partner resources, exercising influence without direct authority.
- Review and correct program/project direction to ensure extendable and maintainable solutions going forward.
- Provide guidance and education on application, data and integration architecture best practices and standards, functional and technical solution architecture & design, environment management, testing, and the Salesforce Platform.
- Troubleshoot key customer implementation issues and drive to successful resolution.
- Actively leverage and contribute to the practice knowledge base.
- Grow the Advisory Services practice by contributing to internal strategic initiatives.
- Enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with one or more common enterprise software solutions (e.g. CRM, ERP).
- Experience as Architect in a mid to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving transformation in a matrixed organization.
- Experience with enterprise application, data, security and integration architecture domains.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration.
- Experience with Waterfall and/or Agile implementation methodologies.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Polished speaker and written communicator with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a large organization.
- Cutting edge innovator who continually studies new technologies and functionality, and is involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Travel to client site (average of 50%), but may be higher or lower based on the client engagement.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, or related field.
- Experience defining and delivering custom Force.com enterprise applications in a technical and/or functional leadership role.
- Salesforce Certifications such as App Builder, Admin, Advanced Admin, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Application Architect, Systems Architect, or best of all Certified Technical Architect.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!