Citi UX for Private Bank2 in Tel Aviv, Israel
Primary Location: Israel,Tel Aviv,Tel Aviv
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17082740
Citi is running a strategic Innovation Lab in Tel Aviv, developing advanced financial technology products within a dynamic environment.
The Innovation Lab is building a UX team that will take a significant part in redesigning the User Experience for Citi’s global online application for Private Bank clients.
• Perform user research, create personas, and write user workflows documents.
• Analyse and understand complex systems to prepare data models and functional behaviors.
• Prepare simple and intuitive solutions for complex systems.
• Design wireframes and UX specifications.
• Document and present UX design to international stakeholders and users.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Outstanding presentation and documentation skills.
• An academic degree in a relevant field or proven UX design experience.
• Experience creating wireframes and demonstrating usage scenarios with business partners.
• Able to organize and present information in a clearly defined manner.
• Experience in designing for cross-platform experiences (Mobile, Desktop, Web).
• Attention to details.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add values to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer