Google Product Manager, Waze Carpool Pricing and Payments in Tel Aviv Yafo, Israel
Product is where it all begins at Waze. Whether you are a designer, UI expert, or product manager you will play a role in shaping and advancing various Waze projects and products. Your creativity, dedication to UX and good eye for detail ensures that Waze's products are well received, intuitive and polished. You collaborate with the product team to mock up new features and then work closely with R&D; to bring them to life.
At Waze, we leave all egos at the door and concentrate on the job at hand. We value passionate, down to. ple who enjoy fine-tuning small details, without losing sight of the big picture. We are looking for the type of person who feels uncomfortable when a day goes by without achieving something impactful. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all else, this role requires someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in improving the way millions of people drive worldwide.
You are a Product Manager who is passionate about marketplaces in general and TaaS (Transport as as Service) in particular. As Waze Carpool continues to roll out, with ambitions to become the primary way people commute, intelligent and scalable pricing models will become increasingly critical. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced team which has a mission to eliminate traffic worldwide.
You are business-savvy, have a strong technical background, expertise in building user-facing products and leadership skills to drive relationships with engineering, analysts, cross-functional teams and external partners.
Happy, engaged and excited Wazers are all that matters here at Waze—that's why product is at the center of it all. Responsible for our product is a small team of talented, creative, and multidisciplinary product managers, UI experts and designers who work closely with R&D; and our community to find new and innovative ways to enthuse our users. We are looking for creative individuals with a passion for the consumer mobile and social spaces to complement our team.
- Build a scalable, growth-supporting, transparent and intelligent pricing strategy for Waze Carpool
- Develop and support new business models and partnerships with municipalities, transport authorities and other transportation players
- Integrate with safe, scalable and sleek Payment solutions
- Ensure that security, privacy and compliance requirements are met in all prospective markets
- Track product development, and develop iterative launch plans
- Bachelor's degree in a related quantitative field (e.g., Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics), or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience as a Product Manager.
- MBA degree.
- Engineering or Analytics experience.
- Experience in mobile platform development (Android/iOS).
- Strong organizational skills and entrepreneurial drive
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.