Google Product Manager in Tel Aviv Yafo, Israel
At Google, we build products that organize the world's information and make it universally accessible to our users. These products are the lifeblood of who we are. As part of the Product Management team, you work closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch. You connect the technical and with the business, working with teams across Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Finance. With your technical expertise, you identify a project’s setback and generate solutions for resolving them quickly. As a Product Manager, you help shape the future of Google products.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. With eyes focused squarely on the future, our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting and tailoring our solutions to all the markets where Google does business.
- Understand and analyze user needs, and conduct research on markets.
- Build and manage a product roadmap to support our goals and strategies.
- Initiate and prioritize projects within Engineering, track product development and develop product launch plans.
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules.
- Work closely with Engineering and User Experience to define the roadmap for the product.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience developing products from concept to launch.
- Product management or product design experience.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Market knowledge of Internet-related industries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.