Google Program Manager, Community Support, Waze in Tel Aviv Yafo, Israel
Google's projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus. As a Program Manager at Google, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
In this role, you will maintain a user-focused approach, demonstrating your ability to grasp technical issues and their impact on the existing client-base. You'll be in charge of managing and increasing user satisfaction and engagement levels, while also monitoring and analyzing user queries and feedback in order to help improve our product. You are a technical expert with demonstrated entrepreneurial drive and a passion for assisting our users.
Happy, engaged and excited Wazers are all that matters here at Waze—that's why product is at the center of it all. Responsible for our product is a small team of talented, creative, and multidisciplinary product managers, UI experts and designers who work closely with R&D; and our community to find new and innovative ways to enthuse our users. We are looking for creative individuals with a passion for the consumer mobile and social spaces to complement our team.
- Provide outstanding technical support service to Waze users of all levels.
- Scope and collect user requirements, provide guidance on best practices, and apply technology and product knowledge to address user needs.
- Manage user enquiries using various tools, including CRM tools, forums, e-mail, social-media and mobile reviews feedback.
- Implement creative ways to improve our client satisfaction.
- Provide strategic advice and help to solve technical issues by working closely in a consultative role with key community users.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Work experience in a technical role.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Hebrew fluently and idiomatically.
- Relevant work experience in a customer support role, providing technical solutions to improve customer experience.
- Ability to execute established processes and to drive projects with defined scope and complexity with minimal guidance, applying discretion and independent judgment in determining appropriate steps.
- Strong project and program management skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.