EFI Quality Assurance Team Leader in Israel
Quality Assurance Team Leader
Tracking #: 3936
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
Turn your innovative spirit into a rewarding career
We are the next revolution in the global fashion industry. As a global leader of integrated 2D/3D solutions, EFI-Optitex partners with the industry's foremost apparel fashion brands and production companies – and we change the way they do business.
Today, 3D simulation design is at the forefront of technology. Cutting-edge design tools matched with state-of-the-art processes, have made virtual 3D products a reality. This is the dawn of a new era in fashion design like never before. It's where skill and imagination meet and it's the heart of every EFI-Optitex product.
We offer career opportunities in a fresh, dynamic environment that encourages excellence and supports initiative, but it's teamwork and commitment that steers us forward. If you have a passion for innovation and are driven by the pace at which new technologies unfold, we want to know.
We are currently seeking an energetic, enthusiastic and experienced QA Team Leader to be part of the EFI-Optitex Business Unit at our headquarters in Israel, Rosh HaAyin.
- Lead a team of QA engineers that are testing a complex, enterprise-grade software product.
- Lead the process of defining test plans, test cycles and execution in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Participate in critical design activities to assure that the product under development can be effectively tested
- Lead or develop test plan design process
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with developers and other team members.
- Create Guidance & Participate in the review of accurate resource plans, project schedules.
- Provide coaching and mentoring on quality assurance best practices to team members, colleagues, and peers
- Develop and implement improvements to quality control practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- At least 4 years’ experience of leading a QA teams in software companies.
- Experience in testing of complex distributed systems, automated and integration testing
- Experience with test management and bug tracking systems (JIRA - advantage)
- Ability to work in a sprint team environment. Experience in leading a team in an organization that is working in Agile methodology.
- Excellent management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high motivation.
- Demonstrated creative and analytical problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills - Fluent in English
- Previous experience in using CAD and simulation applications – advantage.
- Experience in the fashion industry - advantage.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.